The ZenFounder Couples Retreat is a special weekend designed to help deepen and strengthen your relationship so it can weather the additional storms that come with entrepreneurship.
Relationships can be a wonderful source of strength. But a meaningful, long-lasting relationship also requires a deep commitment to work on improving your relationship. And when you impose the additional challenges of being an entrepreneur, well… it can become downright challenging at times.
How do you set aside quality time for your significant other when your business seemingly demands your attention 24/7?
How do you walk through the financial strains of launching or running your own business?
How well do you communicate with your partner about your goals?
And what happens when those goals appear to be divergent?
Is it possible to have a relationship that not only survives — but actually thrives in the face of being an entrepreneur?
That’s why we created the ZenFounder Couples Retreat.
What can you expect to take home from the ZenFounder Couples Retreat?
- A stronger “home game” that enables you to be even more impactful at work.
- Better communication with your partner and ways to resolve conflict before it erupts.
- Proven tools to help prepare you for when things go sideways in your relationship.
- Learn to spot the early warning signs that you may be neglecting your relationship.
- Empowering conversations guided by an experienced psychologist, Dr. Sherry Walling.
- Access to other couples who have been successful in business and relationships.
- New friendships with other couples who understand the challenges of entrepreneurship.
- Deep personal and professional networking with successful entrepreneurs and their significant others.
Details about the ZenFounder Couples Retreat:
We’ll gather September 29 thru October 1 at a beautiful, lakeside resort outside Minneapolis.
This is not a big conference. We limited the group to a small, intimate size (15 couples and 3 hosts) so that we have time and space to connect as couples. We are also hoping that each individual will walk away with a lifelong friend or two.
We’ve designed this to be a time to invest in your relationship alongside others who “get” the unique challenges and responsibilities of entrepreneurship — whether you’re a founder or living life with one.
Here’s a preview of what we’ll be doing:
- Arrive in Minneapolis on Friday, September 29 in time for a dinner together around 6 p.m.
- Friday night — special dinner together with evening bonfire and smores.
- Saturday morning — group activities together and space to talk and reflect.
- Saturday afternoon — we’ll have some free time for you and yours to walk around the lake, have time alone or time with other guests, or we can help arrange a spa service for you.
- Saturday evening— we’ll get back together for a special activity, dinner together, followed by an after dinner group discussion.
- Sunday morning — we’ll let you sleep in and meet for brunch and more group time… then say our goodbyes (or until next times).
- Fly out of Minneapolis on Sunday, October 1 in the afternoon (or take the opportunity to explore the Twin Cities by extending your stay).
If you’re in, we’re doing a special early bird price for $1,200 per person (or $2,400 a couple).
Your registration includes:
- Carefully cultivated content based on the expertise of Dr. Sherry Walling and the team of hosts.
- Meals from Friday night to Sunday brunch.
- Lodging from Friday night through Sunday morning.
- Special activities throughout the weekend.
There are only a few spots left!
Are you ready to invest in a stronger relationship for a better future?
Hope to see you in a couple of months!