We just finalized the details for our first-ever ZenFounder Couples Retreat.
This retreat has been a long time coming… it’s something we’ve been talking about for months and dreaming of for years.
We’ll gather September 29 thru October 1 at a beautiful, lakeside resort outside Minneapolis.
This is not a big conference. We limited the group to a small, intimate size (15 couples and 3 hosts) so that we have time and space to connect as couples. We are also hoping that each individual will walk away with a lifelong friend or two.
We’ve designed this to be a time to invest in your relationship alongside others who “get” the unique challenges and responsibilities of entrepreneurship (whether you’re a founder or living life with one).
Here’s a preview of what we’ll be doing:
- Arrive in Minneapolis on Friday, Sept. 29 in time for a dinner together around 6 p.m.
- Friday night — special dinner together with evening bonfire and smores.
- Saturday morning — group activities together and space to talk and reflect.
- Saturday afternoon — we’ll have some free time for you and yours to walk around the lake, have time alone or time with other guests, or we can help arrange a spa service for you.
- Saturday evening— we’ll get back together for a special activity, dinner together, followed by an after dinner group discussion.
- Sunday morning — we’ll let you sleep in and meet for brunch and more group time… then say our goodbyes (or until next times).
- Fly out of Minneapolis on Sunday, Oct. 1 in the afternoon (or take the opportunity to explore the Twin Cities by extending your stay).
If you’re in, we’re doing a special early bird price for $1,200 per person (or $2,400 a couple).
Your registration includes:
- Carefully cultivated content based on the expertise of Dr. Sherry and the team of hosts.
- Meals from Friday night to Sunday brunch.
- Lodging from Friday night through Sunday morning.
- Special activities throughout the weekend.
There are only a few spots left!
Buy your tickets today so we can lock in your place with us.
Hope to see you in a couple of months!